Making Emergency Preparedness and Food Storage Even Easier
Due to COVID -19 Restrictions, some of these reminders may not be held.
* To Schedule an Appointment to see the Bishop - please contact the Executive Secretary, Brother Jeffery McCooeye.
* Temple Interviews with a Stake Presidency Member every 3rd Thursday of the month at the Palmyra Stake Center at 6:30pm in the High Counsel Room and every 3rd Sunday at the Fairport / Pittsford Chapel at 1:30pm in the Family History Center. Suspended for Now. Call your Bishop for the procedure to having a Temple interview.
*Tuesdays – Ward Genealogy Class at 7pm at the Chapel. See Brother & Sister Wilson or Sister Reynolds for more information. Suspended for Now.
* To Schedule an Activity at the Lyons Ward Chapel building contact Brother Ted Gardner.
* FOOD LINK is in Need of Volunteers. If you can help, see Sister Rouse for details. Dates for volunteering are located in the "FOOD LINK" section below and in the Lyons Ward Announcement section.
* Feeding the Missionaries. If you would like to have the Sisters Missionaries or the Sr. Missionary couples over for dinner "CLICK HERE"! Suspended for Now.
* Employment Opportunities are posted on the ward bulletin board across from the Young Women's Room or contact Brother Jim Vreeland.
* For Ward Bulletin Submissions, Ward Web-page Submissions, contact Brother Lockwood by email at: <email@example.com> or by phone or text. Bulletin inserts are always welcomed. Bulletin and Inserts Deadline is 10pm on FRIDAY NIGHTS Sharp!
Copyright © 2004-2021 are-you-ready.org & Jack C. Lockwood All Rights Reserved.
This Website is not Affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
or any other Organization or Business.
Website Design by Jack C. Lockwood
Powered by GoDaddy